Saturday 24 August 2013

More photos

Music cabinets
There are about 10 of these music cabinets. Currently, trying to find a particular score is somewhat challenging!
Janet teaching... 

Rehearsal time 

2 music teachers at the barber's, but... 
...ah, are they talking about music though?

The night after full moon 
This is what woke me up at 5am a few mornings ago! The bright lights you see are from a church, right across the street from our dorm! The lights and the hymns / sermons kept me sleep deprived since I arrived (not parties!)

Jume's survival kit: 1 of 2
Local produce: baby pineapples, giant avocados, slurpy mangoes, green oranges and orange papayas...adorned with bougainvilleas...

Jume's survival kit: 2 of 2 
Look at the size of the avocado as compared with my glasses: the Swiss knife "must have" of: knife, corkscrew and bottle opener; a cute little fan that is powered off my laptop and of course, Prestige!
A gal has got to set the right priorities!

From my balcony, about 6pm

No comments:

Post a Comment