Wednesday 4 September 2013

Where is my lunch?


Wednesday 4 Sep

Have a few minutes just before lunch, so, I thought I would post an update.

Yesterday was amazing, my adopted French daughter (given her age) seized upon an available opportunity and spoke very nicely and gently to the yelling 2nd in command, (about a matter, dear to him) whom, I must admit, looked very surprised but had been able to climb down from his high horse and reciprocate the tone. It went well and I am very happy to have witnessed it!

The last few days were like teaching Excel classes at all levels simultaneously and designing databases at the same time, at high speed!

I came into work fairly early… photos, uploaded when Katie can do it for me, will tell you a lovely wee story. I am well looked after!

1 comment:

  1. Do your accounting homework, accounting assignments with our accounting homework solution and accounting tutoring help. Our homework assistance helps you to do your accounting homework and accounting assignments.
    Please visit once www.homeworkhelpindia.com or email me on prashant8778@yahoo.co.in

    ReplyDelete