Wednesday 4 September 2013

Beam me up Sco'ie


Wednesday 4 Sep (part 2)

Strange way to end a working day! It is now 6.45pm. I have just had a 90 minutes meeting (one to one) with the second in command. I will see him again tomorrow at 7.30am. I will then see the first in command some time tomorrow (another 1-2-1). Followed by Friday morning with a meeting between these 2 and me. If they behave, we then have a meeting with the whole management team. If they don’t, I don’t really know what I will do as it is very confusing and damaging for the staff to be told 2 opposing things to do. Me, oink oink, comes to mind!

One really good thing though today, the underling in the office had 2 sessions of nearly 3 hours with me on designing a database to replace the current disjointed way of doing things here, he actually said that it was fun!

Anyway, I will need to stop by the barber on the way home!

No comments:

Post a Comment