Wednesday 11 September 2013

Aaaah... the goal post is in sight!


Wednesday 11 Sep (before work)

It has been a bit of a hard slog, keeping people motivated! Tedious things like manual writing; handing over stuff, collaboration… just do not come easily to some people! Enough said on the subject.

As for me, countdown has begun. Another two and a half days and I will consider the assignment finished, except for the inevitable report writing!

I am going to finish work on Friday, lunchtime. I have booked myself into a nice little hotel for Friday night at www.hotelcyvadier.com , I will come back to my lodgings on Saturday, pack my bag and take the crew of 3 out for dinner. I will head to PaP on Sunday morning and head home.

At JFK, I shall have to treat myself to a new mega iPod (160 GB) to replace my old one which met with death while we are here L.

Right, better start work! Babay (bye, bye in Creole)

No comments:

Post a Comment